Due to popular demand, more dates have now been added for Jodrell Bank‘s dazzling, 50th anniversary celebration of Pink Floyd’s iconic album, The Dark Side Of The Moon.
Get ready to be amazed as the magic of the album comes alive in a ground-breaking Planetarium spectacular. Immerse yourself in a mesmerizing fusion of captivating visuals and surround sound, taking you on a journey through time and space.
This one-of-a-kind event combines cutting-edge technology with the heart of Pink Floyd’s music. Step into an immersive 3D world that will transport you beyond imagination. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to dive into the cosmic depths and feel the music like never before.
DATES & TIMES
- Saturday 4th November, 16:30 – 17:30 SOLD OUT
- Saturday 4th November, 18:00 – 19:00 ALMOST SOLD OUT
- Sunday 5th November, 16:30 – 17:30
- Sunday 5th November, 18:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 11th November, 16:30 – 17:30
- Saturday 11th November, 18:00 – 19:00
- Sunday 12th November, 16:30 – 17:30
- Sunday 12th November, 18:00 – 19:00
45 minutes plus introduction.
This screening is suitable for adults and young people 13+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note, seats inside the Space Dome are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, AND TO BOOK TICKETS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.