Experience the sequel to one of the most beloved British family films of all time when THE RAILWAY CHILDREN RETURN arrives on Digital Download on 30th September and Blu-ray and DVD on 3rd October.
THE RAILWAY CHILDREN RETURN is an enchanting, moving and heart-warming adventure for a new generation.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away!
BAFTA & Emmy Award-winning Jenny Agutter resumes her role as Bobbie from the original THE RAILWAY CHILDREN and is joined by BAFTA-winning Sheridan Smith, Academy Award nominee & BAFTA-winning Tom Courtenay and John Bradley.
The new generation of Railway Children are Beau Gadsdon, KJ Aikens, Austin Haynes, Eden Hamilton, and Zac Cudby.
1944 – As life in Britain’s cities becomes increasingly perilous, three evacuee children – Lily (Beau Gadsdon), Pattie (Eden Hamilton) and Ted (Zac Cudby) Watts – are sent by their mother from Salford to the Yorkshire village of Oakworth.
There to meet them on the train station platform are Bobbie Waterbury (Jenny Agutter, reprising her iconic role in the original film), her daughter, Annie (Sheridan Smith), and grandson Thomas (Austin Haynes), and with their help the evacuees are soon settling into their new life in the countryside.
When the children discover injured American soldier Abe (KJ Aikens) hiding out in the railyard at Oakworth Station, they are thrust into a dangerous quest to assist their new friend who, like them, is a long way from home.
Directed by BAFTA-winning Director Morgan Matthews (X+Y), THE RAILWAY CHILDREN RETURN shot in key locations in Yorkshire from the original film including Haworth, The Brontë Parsonage, Oakworth station and the iconic railways from the original film (all part of the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway).
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Railway’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 5th October 2022!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.