Altitude Film’s stunning feature documentary LANCASTER will be available to own on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital platforms on 29 May 2022.
To celebrate the release, we have an amazing LANCASTER merchandise bundle to give away to one lucky reader!
We have an original LANCASTER film poster, an Airfix model of the iconic aircraft plus a copy of the Blu-ray. The filmmakers were also behind another soaring success, Spitfire, so we are throwing in a DVD copy of this incredible documentary too.
LANCASTER, a stunning feature documentary, is told through the words of the last surviving crew members, re-mastered archive material and extraordinary aerial footage of the RAF’s last airworthy Lancaster.
Responsible for some of the most famous and infamous missions in WW2 history, from the Dambuster raids to the controversial bombing of Dresden, the Lancaster would help turn the tide of war. But there was a deadly price to be paid. 55,000 young men – half of all Bomber Command’s aircrew – died over Nazi occupied Europe. Their average age was just 22.
LANCASTER is an epic and poignant story of courage, fear, friendship and the moral complexities of war.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘LANCASTER’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 1st June 2022!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only. Prizes subject to availability.