Just a three-hour flight from the UK and located in the rich and beautiful region of Salento in sunny southern Puglia, Palazzo Ducale Venturi is the ideal destination for a solo getaway this summer.
The 20-bedroom luxury hotel is perfect for those seeking to fully immerse themselves in the Italian lifestyle through cultural experiences such as food tours and art classes, whilst also appealing to those searching for respite, surrounded by citrus groves, a Cryosauna, gym and a saltwater swimming pool.
Designed to suit every desire, guests can spend their days relaxing or partaking in a vast range of exciting activities and educational experiences:
- Intimate cooking masterclasses from local chefs in a private house immersed in olive groves on the outskirts of Lecce
- Private lessons to learn the ancient Pizzica dance
- Baroque art tours of Lecce with exclusive access into private studios
- Watersports such as wakeboarding and kitesurfing
- Wine tours and al fresco dining round the Itria Valley
- The Art of Ceramics workshop in the heart of Lecce
- Yoga Retreats in the citrus grove
- Vintage car tours in a 1963 FIAT 500
Nightly rates at Palazzo Ducale Venturi start from €200 based on two people sharing a room on a bed and breakfast basis. www.palazzoducaleventuri.com