The iconic American travelware brand Briggs & Riley has announced the debut of the new Baseline collection, a reimagined version of the brand’s flagship collection, which consists of a variety of distinctive pieces that work together seamlessly.
The new Baseline Collection features varying styles including wheeled carry-on and checked luggage, backpacks, tote bags, duffle bags, garment bags, and toiletry kits.
Standout features setting Baseline apart in the industry include:
- The world’s only one-touch CX™ expansion, an upgraded system from the original Baseline collection. With the simple press of a button, nearly all wheeled bags in the collection can expand to increase packing capacity, and then can be easily compressed down to their original size.
- Proprietary shock absorbing wheels for 360° maneuverability and smooth, quiet gliding.
- Premium identification through elegant personalisation and iconic leather detailing, which is the first time that monogramming is available for Baseline products.
- Optimal capacity with the brand’s patented Outsider® handle to provide a flat packing surface inside to minimise wrinkles. The handle is made from aircraft-grade aluminum and engineered with outstanding impact resistant design.
- Superior materials tested to the highest standards, such as ballistic nylon fabric that provides exceptional durability and resists wear and tear, to evoke travelling with confidence.
- Smartly designed versatile features such as extra-wide garment panels to envelop clothing for minimal creasing, and an integrated garment carrier to secure formal attire.
Additional organisational elements include a PowerPocket™ to conveniently store a battery pack or mobile phone to charge on the go, an add-a-bag strap, to transport two bags as one, organisational pockets with soft, premium lining so that everything from laptops and iPads to business cards and pens have a dedicated space, and RFID blocking pockets to protect personal data.
Briggs & Riley is committed to integrating sustainability into every step of the design, manufacturing, marketing, and home office processes, increasingly embracing practices that are designed to reduce the environmental impact of each product made and action taken. Since inception, all Briggs & Riley products are engineered for today’s travels and crafted to last for life. The brand is the only luggage company to offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee, which repairs products free of charge with no proof of purchase needed and no questions asked. This is a reflection of the brand’s purposeful focus on reducing the number of bags that end up in landfills.
Briggs & Riley’s New Baseline Collection is available to purchase from £379 for wheeled luggage and from £59 for companion pieces, online at www.briggs-riley.co.uk or in-store at John Lewis, Harrods or Selfridges.