To celebrate the release of Clint Eastwood’s latest theatrical release Cry Macho and the new digital documentary series, Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy, celebrating Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros., we have 2 x DVD copies of the ‘Clint Eastwood – 40 Film Collection’ to give away to our readers!
Clint Eastwood once again directs/produces and acts in his latest feature Cry Macho. An uplifting and poignant drama, staring Eastwood as Mike Milo, a one-time rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder who, in 1979, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man’s young son home from Mexico. Forced to take the backroads on their way to Texas, the unlikely pair faces an unexpectedly challenging journey, during which the world-weary horseman finds unexpected connections and his own sense of redemption.
In addition, Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy is available now on digital platforms from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. This nine-episode documentary series explores in Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros. 2021 marks the 50th year of his partnership with Warner Bros. (“Dirty Harry”).
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘CLINT’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 24th November 2021!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.