The Fast family returns in the latest adrenaline-charged instalment with a never-before-seen Director’s Cut of Fast & Furious 9.
The blockbuster film has generated more than $600 million worldwide and now fans can own the global box-office phenomenon on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD now from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x 4K Ultra HD copy of the film to give away!
Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) thought he’d left his outlaw life in the rear-view mirror, but not even he can outrun the past. When his forsaken brother Jakob (John Cena) unexpectedly resurfaces as an elite assassin, the crew comes back together to help Dom confront the sins of his own past and stop a world-shattering plot.
Franchise veteran Justin Lin returns to the director’s seat for Fast & Furious 9 and delivers this supercharged version of the hit film. From extended action to spectacular scenes that weren’t shown in cinemas, Fast & Furious 9: The Director’s Cut explodes with additional content that can only be experienced on home entertainment!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘FURIOUS’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 20th October 2021!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.