Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has confirmed that The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, the acclaimed, eighth instalment in the Conjuring Universe, will be released on Digital on 23 August 2021 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on 6 September 2021.
Directed by Michael Chaves from a screenplay by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick, the film stars Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Ruairi O’Connor, Sarah Catherine Hook, and Julian Hilliard.
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It will also be available as part of The Conjuring 7-Film Collection box set, which will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on 6 September 2021.
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defence.
“The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” 4K UHD and Blu-ray contain the following special features:
- “By Reason of Demonic Possession” – An in depth look at the true story that inspired the movie
- “The Occultist” – Meet the terrifying new addition to the Conjuring Universe
- “Exorcism of Fear” – Delve into the making of the movie and the chilling exorcism scene that opens the film”
- “DC Horror Presents The Conjuring: The Lover #1” – A video comic that takes you deeper into the Conjuring Universe
“The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” DVD contains the following special feature:
- “By Reason of Demonic Possession”