Matteo Garrone‘s critically acclaimed new live action retelling of PINOCCHIO, based on Carlo Collodi‘s classic children’s novel of the same name, is out now on DVD and Digital from Vertigo Releasing.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x DVD copy of the film to give away!
PINOCCHIO tells the tale of an old woodcarver named Gepetto (Roberto Benigni) who creates a puppet, which then magically comes to life. Gepetto names him Pinocchio (Federico Ielapi) and brings him up as his son. Pinocchio however finds it hard to be good and is easily led astray. He ends up stumbling from one misadventure to another – whether in the belly of a giant fish, in the Land of Toys or in the Field of Miracles. It is up to his loyal friend the Fairy (Marine Vacth) to help him see that his dream of becoming a real boy is only possible if he finally changes his ways.
PINOCCHIO is available on digital and DVD now!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘PINOCCHIO’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 23rd December 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only