André Rieu’s brand new Christmas CD & DVD, JOLLY HOLIDAY, is available now from Decca.
Recorded during André’s 2019 Christmas concert in his home town of Maastricht, JOLLY HOLIDAY features a selection of the most beloved and romantic Christmas tunes of all time, including Jingle Bells, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, White Christmas, Silent Night, Snowwaltz, Halleluja, Walking In The Air, Sleigh Ride, Oh When The Saints, Can’t Help Falling In Love, I Will Follow Him, Mary’s Boychild, and What A Wonderful World.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x copies to give away to our readers!
In December 2019, 35,000 fans from all over the world travelled to Maastricht to join André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra for three unforgettable nights of romance, Christmas and music. You can now enjoy this unique atmosphere on this very special LIVE recording from the comfort of your living room.
JOLLY HOLIDAY also includes an exclusive ‘making of’ DVD feature, taking viewers behind the scenes and offering the viewer the unique opportunity to follow André and backstage as he builds the stage for his very own Winter Wonderland.
André Rieu’s new CD & DVD, JOLLY HOLIDAY, is out now!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Rieu’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Friday 18th December 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only