Following the success of the recent IMAX release, the new 4K restoration of the seminal anime classic, AKIRA, is now available in a special Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release courtesy of Manga Entertainment UK.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x copy of the set to give away to one lucky reader!
The definitive anime masterpiece! Neo-Tokyo, 2019. The city is being rebuilt post World War III. Kaneda and Tetsuo, two high school drop outs, stumble on a secret government project to develop new weapons – telekinetic humans. Tetsuo learns of the existence of his ‘peer’, Akira, the project’s most powerful subject, and determines to challenge him…
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘AKIRA’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 17th December 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only