Celebrate the love and music this Christmas with the festive re-release of the feel-good romantic comedy, Last Christmas, out now on DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x DVD copy of the hit film to give away.
Featuring the music of George Michael and starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding, Last Christmas follows Kate (Clarke) who works as an elf at a year-round holiday shop and faces an endless streak of bad luck and poor decision-making, until she meets Tom (Golding), a kind-hearted man with a mysterious past who challenges her cynical world view.
It seems like nothing can keep this mismatched couple together, but sometimes you gotta listen to your heart… and you gotta have faith.
Last Christmas is available to own now on DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Emilia’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 8th December 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only