Picturehouse Entertainment has announced that Shannon Murphy‘s vibrant and spirited coming-of-age drama, BABYTEETH, starring Eliza Scanlen and Toby Wallace, will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital on 7 December 2020, following its theatrical release in cinemas earlier this year.
The cast also includes Emily Barclay, Eugene Gilfedder, Essie Davis and Ben Mendelsohn.
Based on scriptwriter Rita Kalnejais’ acclaimed play of the same name, and boasting an all-female production and direction team, Murphy’s feature directorial debut is at times playful, humorous, beguiling, and poignant.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away.
When seriously ill teenager Milla Finlay (Eliza Scanlen) falls in love with free-spirit Moses (Toby Wallace), it’s her parents, Henry (Ben Mendelsohn) and Anna’s (Essie Davis), worst nightmare. But as Milla’s first brush with love brings her a new lust for life, things get messy and traditional morals go out the window. Milla shows everyone in her orbit—her parents, Moses, a sensitive music teacher, a budding child violinist, and a disarmingly honest pregnant neighbour—how to live like you have nothing to lose. What might have been a disaster for the Finlay family instead leads to letting go and finding grace in the glorious chaos of life.
BABYTEETH is available on DVD, Blu-ray & Digital from 7 December
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Babyteeth’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 9th December 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only