LENNOX: THE UNTOLD STORY, the official Lennox Lewis documentary chronicling an incredible life and sporting career, will be available on Premium Video On Demand (PVOD) from 13th November and on DVD from 16th November from Altitude Film Distribution.
The film gives unprecedented insight into Lewis’ journey from a troubled youth in West Ham, to uprooting to Canada and discovering a natural ability in the boxing ring before going on to fulfil his destiny by reaching the top of heavyweight boxing.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x DVD copies of the film to give away to our readers!
Narrated by Lewis’ friend, and legendary hip-hop artist and producer, Dr. Dre, the film features unseen archive footage and interviews with Lewis, his family, closest friends, colleagues and boxing adversaries including Mike Tyson, Kellie Maloney, Emanuel Steward, Jim Lampley, Evander Holyfield and George Foreman.
LENNOX: THE UNTOLD STORY is on PVOD from 13th November and to own on DVD from 16th November. PRE-ORDER HERE.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘LENNOX’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes 23:59 on Monday 23rd November 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only