Writer and director Shinya Tsukamoto‘s acclaimed modernist Meiji horror, GEMINI, loosely based on Edogawa Rampo‘s short story ‘The Twins‘, is now available to own on Blu-ray for the very first time in Europe courtesy of Third Window Films.
GEMINI represents the director’s first foray into period films and fleshes out Rampo’s original tale of savage sibling rivalry considerably.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
Yukio (Masahiro Motoki) is living a charmed life: he is a respected young doctor with a successful practice and a beautiful wife. His only problem is that his wife is suffering from amnesia, and her past is unknown. Things begin to fall apart, however, when both his parents die suddenly, killed by a mysterious stranger with Yukio’s face. Only when Yukio confronts this stranger will the mystery of his identity, and his wife’s past, be revealed.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Gemini’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes 23:59 on Tuesday 10th November 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only