Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter has announced it will reopen to visitors with reduced capacity, social distancing and enhanced cleaning from Thursday 20th August 2020.
From tomorrow at 1pm, fans will be able to book tickets online for visits up to 31st June 2021.
To help keep everyone safe, a number of additional measures and changes have been made to the Studio Tour experience. The updates are designed to prioritise social distancing and enhanced cleaning.
Upon reopening, visitors will experience the Studio Tour’s special feature, A Celebration of Slytherin.
For the first time ever, visitors will be able to walk through the Great Hall decorated in Slytherin colours before being the first to see the Slytherin Common Room up close. A 25-ft section of the set complete with authentic props and imposing stone walls will be on display for fans.
A Celebration of Slytherin has also been extended until 12th November 2020.
- Visitors aged 11 and up will be required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.
- The Studio Tour will open with a reduced capacity to help encourage social distancing. Additional signage and floor markings will be in place to promote social distancing and allow visitors to navigate the Studio Tour safely.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day and hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the Studio Tour.
- Some areas of the Studio Tour may be unavailable to limit contact and maintain social distancing.
- To further limit contact, the Studio Tour’s shops and cafés will only accept cashless or contactless payment options such as credit and debit cards or mobile payments.
- For more information on the Studio Tour’s safety measure, visit the website.