Get set for another visit to Castle Rock, the small town that’s inhabited by author Stephen King’s most infamous literary characters, with Castle Rock: The Complete Second Season, available now on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
From Stephen King and J.J. Abrams, Castle Rock is a psychological-horror series set in the Stephen King multiverse. The series combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of Stephen King’s best loved works, while weaving an epic saga of darkness and light that’s played out on a few square miles of Maine woodland.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray Bundles – featuring 1 x copy of Castle Rock: The Complete First Season and 1 x copy of Castle Rock: The Complete Second Season – to give away to our readers!
Stephen King’s multiverse, Castle Rock, is a place which combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of the best-selling author’s best-loved works. In season two, a feud between warring clans comes to a boil when budding psychopath Annie Wilkes (Lizzy Caplan), Stephen King’s nurse from hell, gets waylaid in the small town of Castle Rock.
Local businessman Reginald “Pop” Merrill (Tim Robbins) is dragged into the fight as, when Pop’s nephew, legendary bully John “Ace” Merrill (Paul Sparks), stirs up trouble.
It’s another eerily unforgettable season of Castle Rock, as the mysterious town’s ongoing epic saga continues to unfold.
Season two of Castle Rock also stars Barkhad Abdi as Abdi Howlwadaag, Yusra Warsama as Dr. Nadia Howlwadaag, Elsie Fisher as Joy and Matthew Alan as Chris Merrill.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Misery’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Thursday 6th August 2020!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only