Warner Bros.‘ animated family adventure SCOOB!, the first full-length animated Scooby-Doo adventure for the big screen, is available to rent on Premium Video On Demand (PVOD) in the UK, and available to watch instantly for 48 hours from participating digital retailers, from today!
Directed by Tony Cervone (Annie Award nominee for Space Jam and two-time Emmy nominee for Duck Dodgers), the film features a star-studded voice cast including Will Forte as Shaggy, Mark Wahlberg as Blue Falcon, Jason Isaacs as Dick Dastardly, Gina Rodriguez as Velma, Zac Efron as Fred, Amanda Seyfried as Daphne, Kiersey Clemons as Falcon Fury pilot Dee Dee Skyes, Ken Jeong as the Falcon Force’s Dynomutt, Tracy Morgan as Captain Caveman, and Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo.
SCOOB! is the never-before told story of Scooby-Doo’s origins and the greatest mystery in the career of Mystery Inc.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x exclusive SCOOB! goody bags to give away to our readers!
Each goody bag includes: 1 x Scooby-Doo Puppy Plush Teddy, 1 x Scooby-Doo Grown-Up Plush Teddy, 1 x Puppy & Superhero Key Rings, 1 x SCOOB! Poster, and 1 x Activity Booklet.
“SCOOB!” reveals the never-before-told story of Scooby-Doo’s origins.
The film shows how one of history’s most famous friendships began when an adorable, homeless puppy met a lonesome young boy named Shaggy, and how the two of them joined forces with aspiring young detectives Fred, Velma and Daphne to become the celebrated Mystery Inc.
Now, with hundreds of cases solved and adventures shared, Scooby and the gang face the biggest and most challenging mystery of their careers: a plot that will unleash the legendary ghost dog Cerberus upon the world.
As they race to stop this “dogpocalypse,” they discover that Scooby has a secret legacy and an epic destiny greater than anyone imagined.
SCOOB! IS AVAILABLE TO WATCH INSTANTLY AT HOME FROM TODAY, FRIDAY 10TH JULY, AND AVAILABLE TO RENT ON PREMIUM VIDEO ON DEMAND FROM PARTICIPATING DIGITAL RETAILERS.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘SCOOB!’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Friday 17th July 2020!
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only