Sam Mendes‘ critically acclaimed WWI epic, 1917, winner of three Academy Awards including Best Cinematography, is available now on Digital Download and will be released on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-rayTM and DVD on 18th May 2020 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
1917 stars George MacKay, Dean-Charles Chapman, Mark Strong, Andrew Scott, Richard Madden, and Claire Duburcq, with Colin Firth, and Benedict Cumberbatch.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x Merchandise Bundles to giveaway to our readers, including 1 x DVD copy of the film, 1 x Vinyl copy of the soundtrack, and 1 x brand tin!
In 1917 at the height of the First World War, two young British soldiers, Schofield (MacKay) and Blake (Chapman) are given a seemingly impossible mission. In a race against time, they must cross enemy territory and deliver a message that will stop a deadly attack on hundreds of soldiers—Blake’s own brother among them.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘1917’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Sunday 24th May 2020!
Winners will be notified by Email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only