‘Downton Abbey The Movie‘, the smash hit big screen adaptation of the multi-award-winning television series, is available to own now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray™ and DVD on 27th January 2020 courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Based on Carnival Films’ Emmy® award-winning television series, ‘Downton Abbey The Movie‘ is directed by Michael Engler, written by Julian Fellowes, and features an ensemble cast including: Hugh Bonneville, Laura Carmichael, Jim Carter, Brendan Coyle, Michelle Dockery, Kevin Doyle, Joanne Froggatt, Matthew Goode, Harry Hadden-Paton, David Haig, Geraldine James, Robert James-Collier, Simon Jones, Allen Leech, Phyllis Logan, Elizabeth McGovern, Sophie McShera, Tuppence Middleton, Stephen Campbell Moore, Lesley Nicol, Kate Phillips, Maggie Smith, Imelda Staunton, and Penelope Wilton.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
The film chronicles the Crawley family one year after the conclusion of the series, as they prepare for the most important moment of their lives: an impending visit from the Royal Family.
Join the glitz, glamour and spectacle as the special visit unleashes scandal, romance and intrigue on the fan-favourite family and its staff members.
Downton Abbey The Movie is available on Digital now and Blu-ray and DVD on 27th January 2020 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Abbey’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Sunday 2nd February 2020!
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only