Universal Pictures Home Entertainment is celebrating one of the most influential gangster films ever made with Scarface: Gold Edition, available now on 4K Ultra HD for the first time ever, along with newly remastered Blu-ray™ and DVD editions.
A masterful collaboration between acclaimed director Brian de Palma and Academy Award®-winning screenwriter Oliver Stone, Scarface features extraordinary performances from a powerhouse cast that includes Academy Award® winner Al Pacino, Academy Award® nominee Michelle Pfeiffer, Academy Award® nominee Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Academy Award® nominee Robert Loggia, and Steven Bauer.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
In the spring of 1980, the port at Mariel Harbor was opened, and thousands set sail for the United States. They came in search of the American Dream. One of them found it on the sun-washed avenues of Miami… wealth, power and passion beyond his wildest dreams. He was Tony Montana. The world will remember him by another name… Scarface.
Scarface Gold Edition is out now on 4K ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Pacino’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Wednesday 13th November 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.