Some thought it would never happen but the King is back, and with a vengeance!
From Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures comes ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, the epic monstrous action tale of ancient super species.
Directed by Michael Dougherty, the film stars Vera Farmiga, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Kyle Chandler, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Thomas Middleditch, Charles Dance, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Aisha Hinds, and Zhang Ziyi.
To celebrate the release, available now on Digital Download, and released on DVD, Blu-ray™, 3D Blu-ray™, 4K Ultra HD, and 4K Steelbook on 14 October 2019, we have 1 x Blu-ray™ copy of the blockbuster film to give away to our readers!
Following the global success of ‘Godzilla’ comes the next chapter in the Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic MonsterVerse.
This new story focuses on ancient god sized monsters as they rise again, all the while, crypto-zoological agency “Monarch” faces not only Godzilla, but Mothra, Rodan and arch enemy Ghidorah as they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s existence hanging in the balance.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters is packed full of stunning visual effects, cinematography and breath taking heroic action.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters is available now on Digital Download and arrives on DVD, Blu-ray™, 3D Blu-ray™, 4K Ultra HD, and 4K Steelbook editions 14 October 2019.
© 2019 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Mothra’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Monday 7th October 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.