Stan & Ollie – the exceptional UK box office smash-hit telling the untold story of the world’s greatest comedy double act – is available now on Digital Download, Blu-ray and DVD courtesy of Entertainment One.
Directed by Jon S. Baird from a screenplay by Jeff Pope, the film stars Steve Coogan as Stan Laurel and John C. Reilly as Oliver Hardy, alongside Shirley Henderson, Danny Huston, Nina Arianda, Rufus Jones, and Susy Kane.
To celebrate the release, we are giving you the chance to win a Blu-ray copy of the film!
STAN & OLLIE is the true story of Hollywood’s greatest comedy double act, Laurel and Hardy.
Brought to the big screen for the first time, STAN & OLLIE is the heart-warming story of their journey around the UK and Ireland in what would become the pair’s triumphant farewell tour. Despite the pressure of a hectic schedule, with the support of their wives Lucille (Henderson) and Ida (Arianda) – a formidable double act in their own right – the pair’s love of performing, as well as love for each other, endures as they secure their place in the hearts of their adoring public.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Hardy’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Monday 10th June 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.