Ahead of the bicentenary of Queen Victoria this May, Network has released newly restored editions of the classic 1930s feature films Victoria the Great and Sixty Glorious Years, starring Anna Neagle as the titular Queen, alongside Victoria Regina, a 1964 series of recorded plays by Laurence Housman starring Patricia Routledge as the Queen, available on DVD for the very first time!
To celebrate, we are giving you the chance to win a bundle featuring Blu-ray copies of Victoria the Great and Sixty Glorious Years, and a DVD copy of Victoria Regina!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Victoria’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Friday 5th April 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.