Kit Harington (Game of Thrones) and Johnny Flynn (Beast, Genius) star as warring brothers Austin and Lee in the West End Premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winner Sam Shepard’s ferociously funny, modern classic, True West.
To celebrate, we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show at the Vaudeville Theatre in London’s West End!
True West is now playing through to Saturday 23 February 2019.
Austin is working on a movie script that he has sold to producer Saul Kimmer when Lee stumbles back in to his life. Never content to watch from the sidelines he pitches his own idea to Kimmer, an action which has far reaching consequences…
Set in the searing heat of the Californian desert this critically acclaimed drama pits brother against brother as a family tears itself apart, exposing the cracks in the American Dream.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Austin’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 7th December 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
Tickets are valid for all Monday – Thursday performances until until the 8th February 2019. (Excluding 24th December – 2nd January 2019). Subject to availability and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and no alternative offered.
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.