The fourth instalment in the hit Nativity series, Nativity Rocks, arrives in cinemas nationwide on 23 November 2018 courtesy of Entertainment One.
To celebrate the release, we FIVE amazing merchandise bundles to give away to our readers!
We’re back with the kids from St Bernadette’s Primary School in Coventry as the staff and students audition for a coveted place in a spectacular rock musical competition.
With the unique feel-good charm of the original film, Celia Imrie reprises her role as Headmistress Mrs Keen, starring alongside Meera Syal, Ruth Jones, Anna Chancellor, Hugh Dennis and Helen George.
The film also introduces Simon Lipkin as Jerry Poppy and Craig Revel Horwood as the ruthless show director Emmanuel Cavendish.
This Christmas, NATIVITY ROCKS!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Nativity in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 23rd November 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.