A heart-pounding sequel to the critically acclaimed Sicario, SICARIO 2: SOLDADO arrives on 4K UHD, DVD, Steelbook, Blu-Ray™, DVD Double Pack, Blu-Ray™ Double Pack and UHD Double Pack on 29 October 2018, courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment UK.
To celebrate the home entertainment release, we have 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
In SICARIO 2: SOLDADO, the merciless drug war reaches new extremes as cartels begin trafficking terrorists across the US-Mexican border, pushing law enforcement to the brink of morality in order to end the terror.
When the US government begins to suspect that cartels are trafficking terrorists across the border, federal agent Matt Graver (Josh Brolin) calls on the mysterious hitman Alejandro (Benicio Del Toro) to escalate the war in nefarious ways.
Alejandro kidnaps the wanted kingpin’s daughter (Isabela Moner) to inflame the conflict, but when the girl is seen as collateral damage, her fate will divide the two men and push them to question what they are fighting for.
From Stefano Sollima, director of critically-acclaimed series Gomorrah, and with a forceful supporting performance from Academy-Award® nominee Catherine Keener, SICARIO 2: SOLDADO is an uncompromising, unflinching look into the ruthless world of drug cartels – and the extremes that some will go to end the terror.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Soldado’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 2nd November 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.