A Master Builder
Network Premiere World is an exclusive limited collection from Network Releasing bringing the very best of previously unseen titles from filmmakers around the world.
To celebrate, we have an amazing bundle to give away including seven diverse and eclectic films from across the globe, giving the viewer an opportunity to immerse themselves in a cultural world tour.
Network Premiere World Includes :
THE PARANOIDS (Argentina) Directed by Gabriel Medina
A romantic comedy based on real events in the life of the film’s director
X-500 (Colombia) – Directed by Juan Andres Arango
An award winning emotional drama which evocatively explores the lives of three different teenagers and the themes of identity, migration and transformation
TEDDY BEAR (Denmark) – Directed by Mads Matthiesen
The charming story of a shy bodybuilder who travels to Thailand in a search to find love
WATCHTOWER (Turkey) – Directed by Pelin Esmer
An award winning film which focuses on the relationship of two lonely strangers whose lives are unexpectedly thrown together
HEATWAVE (France) – Directed by Jean-Jacques Jauffret
Set in the South of France and based on real events that occurred to four individuals one swelteringly hot summer
TERRI (USA) – Directed by Azazel Jacobs
A moving and often funny film which tells the story of a big kid in a small town that doesn’t have room for anybody who is different
A MASTER BUILDER (USA) – Jonathan Demme
Based on Wallace Shawn’s critically acclaimed adaptation of Ibsen’s play ‘A Master Builder’ and directed by Academy Award winning Jonathan Demme
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Network’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 2nd November 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.