Winner of 5 Emmy® Awards, including Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, the critically-acclaimed THE CROWN: SEASON TWO debuts on Blu-ray™ and DVD on 22 October 2018 courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x DVD copies of the Season One & Two Box Set to give away to our readers.
THE CROWN: SEASON TWO sees an end of the age of deference, and ushers in the revolutionary era of the 1960s, following Queen Elizabeth II from 1956 to 1964 as she continues to navigate her changing role on the global stage.
From the Suez Canal crisis to the resignation of British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan under scandal, and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, audiences are given an inside look into the challenges and triumphs of her reign.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Crown’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 29th October 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.