Earlier this month, Mischief Theatre‘s Olivier Award-winning smash hit, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG, celebrated its fourth birthday in London’s West End, so to celebrate, we are giving our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the hilarious 5-star show at the Duchess Theatre!
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit’ by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the ‘funniest show we’ve seen! If you can get a ticket go’, what are you waiting for?
Now blundering through its fifth catastrophic year, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
Image © Helen Murray
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Duchess’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number. *****
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 5th October 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
Tickets are valid for all performances on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sunday until the 15th December 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and no alternative offered.
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.