Described by critics as “F@*cking Bonkers” (NME), Nicolas Cage stars in one of the most controversial films of the year – warped horror-comedy MOM AND DAD, which is available on Digital Download now and on Blu-Ray™ and DVD from 16 July 2018!
To celebrate the release, we are giving away 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to our amazing readers!
When a mass hysteria of unknown origin causes parents within a quiet suburban town to turn violently on their own children, Carly Ryan (Anne Winters) and brother Josh (Zackary Arthur) have to fight to survive a vicious onslaught from their own parents (Nicolas Cage and Selma Blair).
Trapped in their own home with their crazed mom and dad, Carly and Josh are forced to defend themselves against the very people that have cared for them their entire lives.
From the director of Ghost Rider – Spirit of Vengeance and featuring one hell of a cast, including Oscar® winner Nicolas Cage (Face Off, Con Air), Selma Blair (Hellboy, Cruel Intentions) and Lance Henrikson (The Terminator, Aliens), MOM AND DAD is an enthrallingly disturbing concept that sees Cage make this one of his most viciously berserk and entertaining performances of his career!
To enter, fill out the form with ‘Cage’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 20th July 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted if successful to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.