Truly unforgettable and critically adored, writer-director Martin McDonagh‘s searing black-comedy-drama, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on 21 May, 2018, courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, and to celebrate the release, we have some awesome prizes to give away to our readers!
1 x lucky winner will received a bundle including a DVD copy of the film, a copy of the screenplay book signed by Martin McDonagh, and a branded trucker hat, and 2 x runners up will receive a branded hat.
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri triumphed this awards season scooping Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Frances McDormand) and Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role (Sam Rockwell) at the 90th Academy Awards®, and Best Film, Outstanding British Film and Best Actress in a Leading Role at the BAFTAs. Leading industry critics have lauded the film as “funny, brutal and breathtakingly beautiful” (Empire) and “a fiercely intelligent, profanely poetic movie” (Total Film).
Boasting a barnstorming and unforgettable performance by Frances McDormand, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is an intensely dark drama filled with precious comedic moments that are quintessential of award-winning writer and director Martin McDonagh.
Many months have passed since the rape and murder of Mildred Hayes’ (Academy Award® winner Frances McDormand) daughter with no suspects identified.
Mildred makes a bold move, commissioning three signs leading into Ebbing with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby (Academy Award® nominee Woody Harrelson), the town’s revered chief of police.
When his second-in-command Officer Dixon (Academy Award® winner Sam Rockwell), an immature mother’s boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing’s law enforcement is only exacerbated.
To enter, fill out the form with ‘Billboards’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.