Preidlhof, the luxury adults-only hotel & spa in South Tyrol, Italy, has introduced the perfect romantic spa escape for two, offering couples everything they could possibly need for a truly romantic holiday.
Newly renovated luxury suites at Hotel Preidlhof feature four-poster beds and fireplaces whilst the Luxury Penthouse Suites have a private cinema, plunge pool, sauna and fitness room.
All the suites have generous balconies with glorious views of the Vinschgau Valley, and some feature outdoor day beds so couples can choose to sleep under the stars.
A comprehensive choice of spa and wellbeing treatments is available at Hotel Preidlhof including indulgent packages for couples in the private spa suite, as well as six floors dedicated to sauna, steam and relaxation experiences.
Not to be missed is the Deep Relaxation Room – the only one of its kind in the world – where guests are completely engulfed in light, sound and vibration as over 12,500 LED lights dance across all four sides, as well as the ceiling and the floor of a hermetically sealed room.
Hailed as the ‘future of relaxation’ and winner of the European Health & Spa Award for Innovation, the Deep Sea Relaxation Room is designed to boost the effectiveness of body treatments by promoting deeper relaxation.
For couples seeking more overt expressions of their devotion, Hotel Preidlhof’s new ‘Wall of Love’ enables guests to post romantic messages to each other or, in the more modern manifestation, take selfies.
Other romantic extras include in-room amenities such as complimentary roses, chocolate dipped fruit and Prosecco, a massage kit with a massage ball, black stone, massage oil and scented candle, satin bed linen and an extensive pillow menu.
Guests can also take advantage of a host of outdoor activities including a sunrise hike rewarded with a rustic farmhouse breakfast, or a romantic spin in the hotel’s own DolceVita Porsche Boxster convertible or in-house Vespas for two. Not to be missed is the award winning, Michelin-starred cuisine using only the highest quality ingredients and locally sourced products.
Hotel Preidlhof’s Romeo & Julia package starts from €1200 for two people sharing and includes:
· Four nights full-board accommodation in a Luxury Suite (includes gourmet breakfast, lunch until 4.00pm and Dolce Vita gourmet dinner deluxe)
· Complimentary roses, chocolate-dipped fruits and a 1 bottle of Prosecco Rosé in-room
· Access to over 5000m² of wellness activities including the new Spa Tower covering 6 floors and featuring 16 steam, sauna and relaxation experiences
· Mediterranean Water-Wonder-World with 6 whirlpools and pools indoor & outdoor (30 – 34 °C)
· A massage kit with a massage ball, black stone, massage oil and scented candle
· Satin bed linen upon request
· A pillow menu with a choice of 10 different pillows
· €40 wellness voucher for use in the SPA
· Available on bookings from 2nd February to 24th March 2018
The hotel offers a free shuttle service from Naturns Train Station and transfers can be arranged from Innsbruck and Verona International Airports.
For more information, and to book your stay, please Click Here.