Take home the body-swapping romance that captivated the world with the highly anticipated release of “Your Name”.
Critically acclaimed and as beautifully written as it is animated, this spellbinding story of love and youth is the perfect gift for the anime or film fan in your life.
Your Name comes to DVD, Blu-ray and Blu-ray Steelbook 6th November from Anime Ltd. Also available as a Deluxe Edition exclusively to Anime Ltd and Zavvi from 23rd November.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x DVD copy of the film to give away to one lucky reader!
“One thing is certain. If we see each other, we’ll know.”
Mitsuha (Mone Kamishiraishi) and Taki (Ryunosuke Kamiki) have never met, but when the frustrated country girl wishes of a life in the big city, they will forge a connection both unexplainable and unforgettable.
In their dreams, the two swap lives, cultures and genders as they learn more about, and grow closer to, each other. What was once a shock becomes a joy-filled double life, but what will happen when they discover the red string of fate tying them together?
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Mitsuha ’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter and @TheArtsShelf on Facebook to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Friday 10th November, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
-Open to UK participants only
-1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) DVD copy of Your Name
-The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
-The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
-The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd