Royal Caribbean has today revealed a host of new features set to be onboard Symphony of the Seas, which will be the world’s largest and most adventure-packed ship when she begins her maiden voyage from Barcelona in April 2018 (just 191 days time!).
For families and guests seeking the ultimate adventure holiday, Symphony will offer an unrivalled experience with cutting-edge innovation, West End quality entertainment and extraordinary activities onboard.
Key features will include:
· The Ultimate Family Suite: Symphony will introduce the next generation in family accommodation at sea. The two-level Ultimate Family Suite will be the world’s most cutting-edge family stateroom, including a cinema room with popcorn machine, in-room slide, LEGO wall, air-hockey table and whirlpool on the balcony
· Hooked: The first seafood brasserie in Royal Caribbean’s fleet, offering expansive views whilst dining
· El Loco Fresh Mexican for fresh and flavoursome Mexican bites
· Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade so sports fans don’t miss a single game
· Sugar Beach sweet and ice-cream shop for guests with a sweet tooth
· Ultimate Abyss; a thrilling ride on the world’s tallest slide at sea plus trio of waterslide The Perfect Storm and two FlowRiders
· Bionic Bar where robotic bartenders will serve guests drinks and the Rising Tide Bar transporting guests from the Royal Promenade to Central Park
· The AquaTheatre where new aqua and acrobatic show “HiRo” will be shown, and hit musical Hairspray which will headline the Royal Theatre
For more information, and to book your trip, please Click Here.