From now until 22 October, 2017, Thailand’s luxurious 56-roomed boutique residence, The Sarojin, is helping guests to really relax and indulge this autumn with a ‘Last-Minute Luxury’ package.
Visitors to The Sarojin have the opportunity to find true relaxation in the resort’s elegant Garden Residences from just THB 6,400 per night (approx. GBP 142, inclusive of taxes), including a daily a la carte breakfast, served with sparkling wine.
For just an extra THB 3,100 per night (approx. GBP 69), guests can pamper themselves even further with a stay in one of The Sarojin’s Spa Suites. Each night’s stay in a Spa Suite, sees the guest’s room credited with a one-hour free massage at the Pathways Spa. Guests can choose to use the spa credits to spoil themselves with daily massages, or accumulate them for longer, massages, facials, body scrubs and even full spa packages.
All ‘Last-Minute Luxury’ packages also include:
- Early check-in & late check-out**
- Welcome drinks & daily fruit basket, water, coffee, tea, milk, in guest residence
- Use of hobbie cat, topper boats, kayaks, windsurfers, paddle board, mountain bikes and fitness centre
- Return transfers to/ from local community projects
- Weekly “Meet the Team” cocktails,
- Water, fruits and cold towels at the beach and by the pool
- Use of Wi-Fi & PressReader hot spot, providing access to global newspapers & magazines
- Use of Apple Macs at the business centre
Plus, guests staying five nights or more, can arrive and depart in style with complimentary airport return transfers from Phuket Airport, inclusive of wi-fi and refreshments (cold soft drinks and beers).
Located on an 11km stretch of beautiful white-sand beach in secluded Khao Lak and surrounded by five spectacular national parks, The Sarojin offers the perfect ‘Just for Two’ retreat.
For more information, and to book your stay, please Click Here.
Dates subject to availability on day of arrival/ departure. Check-out 23 October 2017.