Following its successful run on More4, Season Two of the gripping Scandi-noir drama Dicte Crime Reporter is out now on DVD courtesy of Acorn Media International, and to celebrate the release, we have 3 x DVD copies of the set to give away.
Dicte Crime Reporter: Season Two features five gripping stories told over 10 episodes – Dreams and Diamonds, Passion and Chains, Presence and Absence, Goals and Means, Law and Duty – drawn from the crime novels of bestselling Danish author Elsebeth Egholm (The Free Women’s Club).
Divorced crime reporter Dicte Svendsen (Iben Hjejle) has returned with daughter Rose to her hometown of Aarhus where she is trying to escape the past and build a new future.
Dicte is contacted by her father who she has been estranged from for many years and a sudden tragic turn of events finds her investigating a prostitution ring, diamond smuggling and a hit- and-run that not only links them but will bring the unknown, the unpredictable and the deadly into the lives of Dicte and police investigator John Wagner.
To enter, fill out the form with ‘Dicte’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 1st September, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.