Drawing comparisons to the much-lauded Twin Peaks and Stranger Things, The Kettering Incident is the gripping new mystery drama starring The Night Manager‘s Elizabeth Debicki.
Having recently aired on Sky Atlantic to critical acclaim, the eight-part series now arrives on DVD courtesy of Dazzler Media.
Set on the isolated island of Tasmania, The Kettering Incident is a tense, gripping thriller following one woman’s journey to find the truth about her past.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x DVD copies of the set to give away courtesy of our friends at Dazzler Media.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Kettering’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter and @TheArtsShelf on Facebook to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 17th April, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.