WIN AN AWESOME BAT MERCH BUNDLE WITH “THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE”
See The LEGO® Batman Movie in cinemas February 10
Preview screenings on February 4 and 5
Na na na na na na na na BAT MERCH!
THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE hits cinemas February 10 and we’re giving you the chance to be more like Batman and win an awesome bundle of Gotham’s finest prizes including a Batman/Robin/Batgirl kid’s T-shirt, Sticker Set, Batman cap, Sticker Sheet, Activity Set, Umbrella and Tote Bag!
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO® Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
Will Arnett reprises his starring role from “The LEGO® Movie” as the voice of LEGO® Batman, aka Bruce Wayne. Zach Galifianakis (“Muppets Most Wanted,” the “Hangover” films) stars as The Joker; Michael Cera (TV’s “Arrested Development”) as the orphan Dick Grayson; Rosario Dawson (TV’s “Daredevil”) as Barbara Gordon; and Ralph Fiennes (the “Harry Potter” films) as Alfred.
To celebrate, we have 3 x Merchanidse Bundles copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. UK.
For your chance to win an awesome bundle of Bat merch simply watch the trailer, answer the question below, and fill out the following form with ‘Bat’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
In The LEGO® Batman Movie which comedian is the voice of Batman, aka Bruce Wayne?
a) Michael Cera
b) Zach Galifianakis
c) Will Arnett
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 10th February, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. | ©2017 WBEI and DC Comics. All Rights Reserved. | LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. | BATMAN characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.