To celebrate the release of WAR DOGS, starring Jonah Hill, Miles Teller and Bradley Cooper on 4K, Blu-ray ™ and DVD 26th December, we’re giving you the chance to win a copy on Blu-ray ™!
Based on a true story, WAR DOGS follows two friends in their early 20s (Hill and Teller) living in Miami during the first Iraq War, who exploit a little-known government initiative that allows small businesses to bid on U.S. Military contracts.
Starting small, they begin raking in big money and are living the high life. But the pair gets in over their heads when they land a 300 million dollar deal to arm the Afghan Military—a deal that puts them in business with some very shady people, not the least of which turns out to be the U.S. Government.
Own WAR DOGS on 4K, BLU-RAYTM and DVD 26th December. For further information on WAR DOGS please visit https://www.facebook.com/warnerbrosuk/ or follow @WarnerBrosUK. © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
To celebrate, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. Entertainment..
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Dogs’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** War Dogs stars this acclaimed actor as the second half of the young and ambitious duo who get in over their heads as military contractors. He is best known for his acclaimed performance as a tenacious drummer fighting for the approval of his teacher in Whiplash. He has also been in all installments of the Divergent film series. Name this actor? *****
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Tuesday 27th December, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.