THE NICE GUYS
A Film By Shane Black
Starring Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling
Available Now on Blu-ray & DVD
To celebrate the release of The Nice Guys, available now on Blu-ray and DVD courtesy of Icon Film Distribution, we have two awesome bundles to give away comprising Charles Ardai’s novelisation (based on the screenplay by Shane Black and Anthony Bagarozzi) and an exclusive The Nice Guys T-Shirt.
Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe team up to investigate the case of a missing girl in this thriller co-written and directed by Shane Black.
After becoming involved with the Mob, Amelia (Margaret Qualley) mysteriously disappears.
Enforcer Jackson Healy (Crowe) and down-on-his-luck private investigator Holland March (Gosling) are recruited to find her and set out on a complex and high-profile investigation which leads them all over 1970s Los Angeles.
With media interest increasing and their own personal safety called into doubt, the duo come across the seemingly unconnected death of a porn star, a discovery which sheds new light on a conspiracy that leads right to the highest echelons of power.
The cast also includes Kim Basinger, Angourie Rice and Matt Bomer.
To celebrate, we have 2 x T-Shirt + Novel bundles to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. Pictures and Icon Film Distribution.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Nice’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter and @TheArtsShelf on Facebook to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 20th October, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.