The Ninja Turtles Are Back
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Zoom Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook
Available from 24th October 2016
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: OUT OF THE SHADOWS arrives in a Zoom Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook courtesy of Universal Pictures (UK), and we have one copy to give away to a lucky reader!
With a gloss finish and embossed masks, this exclusive edition is limited to just 2,500 copies and packed with special features!
To pre-order your copy, please Click Here.
Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo are back to battle bigger, badder villains, alongside April O’Neil and a newcomer: the hockey-masked vigilante Casey Jones.
After supervillain Shredder escapes custody, he joins forces with two dimwitted henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady, to unleash a diabolical plan to take over the world.
As the Turtles prepare to take on Shredder and his new crew, they find themselves facing an even greater threat with similar intentions: the notorious Krang.
To celebrate, we 1 x Zoom Exclusive Steelbook to give away courtesy of our friends at Zoom and Universal Pictures UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Turtles’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 13th October, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.