Being a big shot doesn’t come cheap. Before WAR DOGS hits cinemas August 26, starring Jonah Hill, Miles Teller and Bradley Cooper, we’re giving you the chance to live the high life by winning some awesome prizes.
This bad-ass bundle includes a power-bank notebook portfolio, a duffle bag, dollar bill note stack, money clip and t-shirt so you can get down to business in style.
From director Todd Phillips (“The Hangover” trilogy) comes WAR DOGS, a comedic drama based on true events, starring Oscar nominee Jonah Hill (“The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Moneyball”) and Miles Teller (“Whiplash,” the “Divergent” trilogy).
“War Dogs” follows two friends in their early 20s (Hill and Teller) living in Miami Beach during the Iraq War who exploit a little-known government initiative that allows smaller businesses to bid on U.S. Military contracts.
Starting small, they begin raking in big money and are living the high life.
But the pair gets in over their heads when they land a 300 million dollar deal to arm the Afghan military—a deal that puts them in business with some very shady people, not the least of which turns out to be the U.S. Government.
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
To celebrate, we have an awesome merchandise bundle to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Dogs’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 31st August, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.