To celebrate the release of CABIN FEVER, which is in UK cinemas now, we have a Cabin Fever quad poster and horror DVD bundle, includes THE FIELDS, PARANORMAL INCIDENT 1&2, DARK MIRROR, THE TUNNEL, HONEYMOON, PAY THE GHOST, THE CONSPIRACY, and THE SHRINE, up for grabs courtesy of Arrow Films!
Eli Roth (Hostel) presents a new horror based on his own stomach-churning 2002 classic. Taken from the same script as the original, it follows a group of friends plagued by a deadly flesh-eating virus. With exciting young director Travis Zariwny (Intruder), a cast of up-and-coming talent, and stunning visuals, the flesh-crawling terror of Cabin Fever is back – bloodier, gorier, and more brutal than ever before!
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Fever’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
Please Note: You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win. Twitter username must be included in the entry form.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 25th May, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.