Directed by Ryan Coogler
Starring Sylvester Stallone, Michael B. Jordan, Tessa Thompson, Phylicia Rashad and Anthony Bellew
Out Now In Cinemas Nationwide
To celebrate the release of CREED in UK cinemas now, we have teamed up with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema to offer one lucky winner the chance to win some official movie merchandise.
Adonis Johnson (Jordan) never knew his famous father, world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed, who died before he was born.
Still, there’s no denying that boxing is in his blood, so Adonis heads to Philadelphia, the site of Apollo Creed’s legendary match with a tough upstart named Rocky Balboa.
Once in the City of Brotherly Love, Adonis tracks Rocky (Stallone) down and asks him to be his trainer.
Despite his insistence that he is out of the fight game for good, Rocky sees in Adonis the strength and determination he had known in Apollo—the fierce rival who became his closest friend.
Agreeing to take him on, Rocky trains the young fighter, even as the former champ is battling an opponent more deadly than any he faced in the ring.
With Rocky in his corner, it isn’t long before Adonis gets his own shot at the title…but can he develop not only the drive but also the heart of a true fighter, in time to get into the ring?
CREED is out now in cinemas across the UK.
© 2016 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved
To celebrate, we have 1 x exclusive merchandise bundle to give away courtesy of our friends at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema.
[Merchandise Pack includes: 1 x Delphi Boxing Academy’ t-shirt, 1 x Flag boxing shorts, 1 x Black bouncy ball, 1 x Hand wrap, 1 x Fleece beanie, 1 x Jump rope, 1 x Knitted scarf and 1 x Film soundtrack]
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Creed’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 27th January, 2016
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.