Out Now on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD
To celebrate the return of everyone’s favourite goggle-wearing, yellow sidekicks, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to take home the biggest animated film of the year, as MINIONS is out now on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD from Universal Pictures (UK) and Illumination Entertainment.
MINIONS begins at the dawn of time, following the Minions as they evolve through the ages, serving the most despicable of villains along the way.
Despite their best efforts, they struggle to keep their evil bosses for long, and ultimately fall into a deep depression when they can’t find a new master to serve.
Thankfully, one courageous Minion named Kevin steps in to save the day with his two unlikely sidekicks – teenage rebel and wannabe rock-star Stuart, and the hapless yet lovable little Bob.
They embark upon a thrilling journey that ultimately leads them to their next potential boss.
Their quest sees them travel from frigid Antarctica to 1960’s New York City, finally ending in London, where they must face their biggest challenge to date – saving all of Minion kind from obliteration.
MINIONS is out now on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD
To celebrate, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Universal Pictures (UK) and Illumination Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Minions’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 23rd November, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
©2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved