Out Now on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD
The boys are back! “Entourage The Movie” from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment comes to Blu-rayTM and DVD on 26th October but fans can own it first on Digital HD from 12th October.
The much-anticipated big-screen version of the award-winning HBO series, reunites the hit show’s original cast led by Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven.
Movie star Vincent Chase (Grenier), together with his boys, Eric (Connolly), Turtle (Ferrara) and Johnny (Dillon), are back…and back in business with super-agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (Piven). Some of their ambitions have changed, but the bond between them remains strong as they navigate the capricious and often cutthroat world of Hollywood with hilarious antics.
A Warner Bros. Pictures presentation, in association with Home Box Office, “Entourage The Movie” also stars Billy Bob Thornton (Armageddon) and Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense) as father and son Larsen and Travis McCredle. The returning cast from the series includes Perrey Reeves as Ari Gold’s wife, “Mrs. Ari;” Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan, Eric’s on-again/off-again love interest; Debi Mazar as Vince’s publicist, Shauna; Rex Lee as the ever-faithful Lloyd; and Constance Zimmer as Ari’s colleague Dana Gordon. Emily Ratajkowski (Gone Girl) and champion UFC fighter Ronda Rousey appear as themselves in the film.
“Entourage The Movie” creator Doug Ellin directed the feature film from his own screenplay. The film’s story is by Ellin & Rob Weiss based on characters created by Ellin. Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Ellin produced the film alongside executive producer Wayne Carmona.
“Entourage The Movie” will be available in high definition on Blu-rayTM, DVD and a digital version of the movie in Digital HD with UltraViolet. Fans can also own “Entourage The Movie” via purchase from digital retailers.
ENTOURAGE THE MOVIE is out now on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD.
To celebrate, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Chase’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Saturday 14th November, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.