BETTER CALL SAUL
Out on Blu-ray and DVD from 9th November 2015
The first season of Better Call Saul, the hit prequel to the award-winning Breaking Bad series, arrives on 9 November with standalone Blu-ray™ and DVD releases from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, alongside a Blu-ray™ Steelbook, exclusive to Amazon.co.uk.
Still boasting a 100% Rotten Tomatoes rating, Better Call Saul enjoyed one of the biggest series premieres in U.S. cable history (6.9 million viewers) and garnered seven Emmy® nominations including Outstanding Drama Series, Lead Actor in a Drama Series (Bob Odenkirk), Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Jonathan Banks) and Writing for a Drama Series (Gordon Smith). Better Call Saul also received two nods for Single-Camera Picture Editing and one for Sound Mixing.
BETTER CALL SAUL: SEASON ONE, set six years before Albuquerque’s most notorious “criminal” attorney Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) becomes Walter White’s lawyer, stars Bob Odenkirk (TV’s Breaking Bad), Jonathan Banks (TV’s Breaking Bad), and Michael McKean (This is Spinal Tap). The AMC drama series, produced by Sony Pictures Television, comes from creators Vince Gilligan & Peter Gould, and executive producers Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (TV’s Breaking Bad). Rounding out the ensemble cast are Rhea Seehorn (TV’s Franklin & Bash), Patrick Fabian (The Last Exorcism) and Michael Mando (TV’s Orphan Black).
BETTER CALL SAUL: SEASON ONE contains all ten episodes in three-disc Blu-ray™ and DVD sets. The Blu-ray™ and DVD include cast & crew commentaries on every episode, a gag reel, music video, an inside look at the exhilarating first day of production and Creating the First Season where Co-Creators Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould as well as the cast and crew discuss the pressures of doing a prequel to Breaking Bad. Exclusive to the Blu-ray™ is In Conversation: Bob Odenkirk & Michael McKean, a candid discussion between the two comedy legends about their careers, acting influences, and the challenges of grounding the McGill brothers’ complicated relationship. The Blu-ray™ also features Good Cop, Bad Cop: Becoming Mike which chronicles the production of the much talked about episode “Five-O” and Jonathan Banks’ portrayal of Mike, a cast & crew table read for the episode “Uno”, a hilarious in character commentary with Craig & Betsy Kettleman, Bob Odenkirk outtake footage with introductions by Peter Gould and Director Michelle MacLaren; deleted scenes with commentary by Gilligan, Gould and Thomas Schnauz and In the Studio, a look at the creation of the Junior Brown song, “Better Call Saul.”
BETTER CALL SAUL is out now on Blu-ray™ and DVD from 9th November 2015.
To celebrate, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Saul’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 16th November, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.