A Film By Alan Taylor
Out Now on 3D, Blu-ray and DVD
To celebrate the release of action-packed TERMINATOR GENISYS, out now on Digital HD and available on 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD from 2nd November 2015, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to bring home a Blu-ray copy of the film!
In the war of man against machine, Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney, The Divergent Series) is sent back to 1984 by resistance leader John Connor (Jason Clarke, Everest) to protect his young mother, Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke, “Game of Thrones”).
However, this time unexpected events have altered the past and threaten the future for all mankind. Now Reese must join forces with Sarah and her “Guardian” (Arnold Schwarzenegger) to save the world and stop the next evolution of Terminators.
The TERMINATOR GENISYS Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray include nearly an hour of bonus content, featuring behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and filmmakers, including the director of the first two films, James Cameron.
Plus, take an in-depth look at the stunning visual effects and jaw-dropping action sequences, the recreation of iconic scenes from the original film, and more.
TERMINATOR GENISYS is out now on Digital HD and available on 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD from 2nd November 2015.
©2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
To celebrate, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Universal Studios UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Connor’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 12th November, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.