MAD MAX: FURY ROAD
A Film By George Miller
Own Mad Max: Fury Road first on digital HD from September 21st
To celebrate the glorious release of MAD MAX: FURY ROAD on Digital HD from September 21 we’re giving you the chance to win one of five amazing goody bags which include a journal, pen and bumper stickers.
Haunted by his turbulent past, Mad Max believes the best way to survive is to wander alone. Nevertheless, he becomes swept up with a group fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by an elite Imperator, Furiosa. They are escaping a Citadel tyrannized by the Immortan Joe, from whom something irreplaceable has been taken. Enraged, the Warlord marshals all his gangs and pursues the rebels ruthlessly in the high-octane Road War that follows.
© 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved
Own Mad Max: Fury Road first on digital HD from September 21st, or on Blu-Ray 3D, Blu-Ray, DVD and 4 film anthology from October 5.
Enter Valhalla and Pre-order Now!
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, simply answer the question below:
Which visionary writer-director of Mad Max: Fury Road also wrote and directed the previous three films in the franchise?
1). George Miller
2). James Cameron
3). Steven Spielberg
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Max’ in the subject line, including your answer, full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 15th October, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.